All About Magento – The Perfect eCommerce Solution
Choosing an eCommerce platform is the first step to starting an online business. Still, if your company would benefit from a flexible e-commerce platform that gives you control over the design and operation of your online store, Magento is the way to go. Magento's architecture is designed to help businesses grow, with versions aimed at small, medium and enterprise businesses. So, what is Magento eCommerce? How does Magento work?
Magento is an open-source eCommerce platform that offers its merchants customizability, built in e-commerce features, and integration of third-party plugins, themes, and tools. It is suitable for any e-commerce business, from a flower shop to a big fashion brand to a B2B business. When looking for a Magento 2 development agency, CWS Technology is the first stop.
What is Magento?
Magento is an e-commerce platform that was built on open-source technology. It features a powerful content management and flexible shopping cart system to help online merchants manage and quickly change their eCommerce store's look, content, and functionality. Besides this, Magento is also known for its wide range of marketing tools. Whether it's the platform's content management tools or search engine optimization features, Magento lets you quickly sell your products.
One of the exciting aspects of Magento to be aware of is the large package of options available to users. You can have what you need, whether it's an open-source community edition or a large enterprise SaaS arrangement. These options also add scalability to the design. You may launch with a few things and easily add more. Additionally, the enormous Magento community supports developers in overcoming any difficulties.
What does Magento eCommerce do?
Magento makes it easy for businesses of all sizes to create, customize and manage their online sales channels with robust features and an intuitive interface. Hiring Magento eCommerce developers is an excellent buy for your business. The technique may help you increase your online sales, regardless of whether your firm is just getting started or is well established. Some of the key features of Magento include:
- Easy to use drag and drop interface to create beautiful online stores
- a variety of internal solid features and tools to support online company success
- The ability to quickly scale and expand your business as it grows
- a sizable and vibrant development and user community that may provide assistance and guidance
Advantages of Magento
There is a wide range of benefits that Magento presents to merchants and shoppers. Let's explore some of the platform's benefits that will wow you:
The first advantage of Magento to understand is that it is an open source technology. So what does this mean for you? First, it lowers the overall cost of developing and deploying your project. Moreover, it also means that it is more flexible, easily accessible, and highly secure for developers.
As we know, content management makes editing easier. The Magento editorial system consists of an intuitive and visual page editor. This means merchants can customize their offers on the fly. You don't need to understand coding to manipulate the basic workings of your shopping cart.
Magento was designed to allow you to open the floodgates for better organic traffic. The platform was created with SEO efficiency in mind. If you do better in search engine optimization, you will have a better chance of ranking higher on Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
Suitable for mobiles
Shopping carts with Magento have been designed and developed sensitively. Your store can thus be readily displayed on computers, tablets, and mobile devices. Your users may now utilize various devices to visit your online business. That's why it's essential to respond.
Power and space
Magento is a powerful platform. It can support up to 50,000 products in an online store. At the same time, it allows you to process more than 80,000 orders per hour. So you can start small but have all the opportunities for future growth.
Up-Selling and Cross-Selling
When you have a brick-and-mortar store, it's easy to upsell and cross-sell to your customers. This is a great way to increase your additional income potential. Magento allows you to replicate the same with prompts that can be added to product and checkout pages.
Finally, one of Magento's most significant advantages is its large community. Over 200,000 businesses are using Magento and many more developers who love it.
Why Use Magento E-commerce for Starting an Online Business?
You should consider Magento a priority for businesses and individuals who want to build a long-term professional eCommerce website. Magento is the best open source for building an online store. But the important thing is that it is very professional and accessible.
There are some basic features of Magento:
- Product management: with many images, optional product comments, a favorites list, and inventory.
- Category management: easy search and selection of products by category
- Inventory management: management of products in stock, import, export...
- Client account: account status, transaction history, preferred catalog, address, shopping cart...
- Customer service: feature improvements, customer contact form, comprehensive tracking, and email service.
- Order management
- Payments: Many payment methods such as credit cards, PayPal, Authorize.net and Google Checkout support external payment modules such as CyberSource, ePay, eWAY, and others.
- Search technology: fast, friendly, supports Google SiteMap search
- International support: multilingual and monetary
- Analyze and report: integrate with Google Analytics to provide multiple reports.
What is Magento 2?
Magento 2 is the latest updated version which has better features than the old version. There are several useful features that users can take advantage of:
- Site architecture that is responsive
- Engaging customer interaction
- Improved business efficiency
- Loading time is cut in half
- Security improvements, especially in the payment section
- Maintenance and upgrades are simplified
Although Magento is touted as the best solution for all needs, it is very important that you familiarize yourself with all the pros and cons of all the major business platforms. Yes, without a doubt, this platform provides a clear and concise picture of what the business priorities are. When hiring a Magento development company, time management, cost-effectiveness, and the skills of developers are the most important parameters. CWS Technology, A one-step solution to all problems, is undoubtedly the best Magento development agency in Dubai.