The Role Of Artificial Intelligence In Mobile App Development
When we talk about the present, we don't realize that we are talking about yesterday's future. And one such futuristic technology to talk about is how to implement ML and how to add AI to your application. So you spend your next seven minutes learning the role of machine learning and artificial intelligence in the mobile app development company and what you can do to take advantage of it.
There's a lot of talk about AI, but what exactly is it? Simply put, AI is a specific computer system that can do things that humans usually do. AI technologies offer a high level of intelligence by analyzing real-time information about everyday human actions and behavior.
AI redesigns the value benchmark of existing user experience.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is not only a topic of discussion for innovators in the field of science but also a topic of exploration and expansion in the business industry, specifically in the mobile application industry. And it's worth noting that AI is no longer limited to Google Assistant or Apple's Siri; it is growing a lot more, and 2019 looks set to be the year we see mobile app developers integrate more AI into their apps.
When smartphones and mobile apps started gaining user attention, apps for both iOS and Android were fragmented. Developers, like device manufacturers, don't want users to scroll through thousands and millions of apps available in the iOS and Android app stores. Hence, the constant effort to provide easy navigation and search system was in place. AI technology fits the script perfectly, allowing developers and users to perform tasks.
AI opens up a plethora of opportunities for innovation.
What is the potential for technology development, especially mobile applications? Scientists from American universities are to pay great attention to studying artificial intelligence. In 2014, the project was launched; AI100 is a century-long study of artificial intelligence at Stanford University. The importance of this research was given by the development of new technologies of human life in terms of its safety, psychology, social structure, and other areas.
Artificial intelligence is reshaping the market and reducing human effort. For example, it is progressing rapidly in creating remote-controlled or self-propelled cars and robots. In addition to its impact on businesses and platforms, AI is changing creators' perceptions. It also helps create brilliant, easy-to-use, versatile, and intelligent apps.
Specialists in the development of new technologies assume that artificial intelligence, as a symbiosis of science and technology, will later become an integral part of all branches of everyday life, for example, games, speech recognition, handwriting recognition, intelligent robots, where the latter have special sensors that identify physical data.
Contributions Of AI to Mobile Application Development
- You must use Natural Language Generation technology if your application is related to customer services, such as creating reports and market reviews.
- Speech recognition technology is one of the popular technologies used in interactive voice control systems and mobile applications. This technology, such as the Siri or Cortana system, allows one to decode and transform human speech into a format that computers can understand.
- You plan to have a business application that can interact with people online, including feedback from the user or online community; in other words, use chatbots or voice managers. In that case, virtual agents will help you. Amazon, Apple, Artificial Solutions, Assist AI, Creative Virtual, Google, IBM, IPsoft, Microsoft, and Satisfied offer such technologies.
- Let's say your application is enterprise and used for forecasting and classification; you should implement machine learning (ML)-based machine learning platforms. Companies that sell this type of ML technology include Amazon, Fractal Analytics, Google, H2O.ai, Microsoft, SAS, and Skytree. In addition, these tech giants offer developers a wide selection of AI software and tools.
- Biometrics is a technology that allows you to identify, measure, and analyze human behavior and physical aspects of body structure and shape through imaging, sensory recognition, voice, and gesture control—mainly used in marketing research (3VR, Affectiva, Agnitio, FaceFirst, Sensory, Synqera, and Tahzoo).
- Text Analytics and NLP (Natural Language Processing) technologies allow you to find information in search engines, generate reports and structure the solid text. This technology is currently used for security and fraud detection systems.
- Another exciting technology that allows the software to «read» emotions from a human face using advanced processing of image or audio data is emotion recognition so that human senses are captured through subtle speech signals and voice intonation. This tool is widely used by startups such as Beyond Verbal, Viso, Emotion AI, and Affectiva.
- Finally, your mobile application can successfully use Image Recognition technology based on object/feature identification and detection in a digital image or video. For example, IR technology can see license plates, diagnose diseases, analyze clients and authenticate users based on their faces. Companies using IR include Clarifai, which provides image recognition systems to customers, and SenseTime, which is developing facial recognition technology that can be used to analyze payments and images for checking bank cards.
Artificial intelligence influences and improves usable applications, and its benefits are enormous. Customer satisfaction escalates and keeps the company competitive. More applications of artificial intelligence will change the future interactions between brands and customers.